Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Bonnie Ridge offers a Business Center for the use of all residents and their guests. The Business Center is located downstairs in the Clubhouse and includes 4 computer stations and a laser printer. Residents are able to surf the internet, work on computer projects, or even play computer games. Additionally, residents are welcome to use the copy/fax machine located upstairs in the Leasing Office, but must provide their own paper.This area is open during regular business hours and you must present ID to utilize.
Rules & Regulations
- Users may not install or download any program, file, or software updates onto the business center computers. Files created on the business center computers will not be private and will be deleted.
- It is not acceptable to use Internet access for any purposes that violate U.S. or state laws, to transmit or receive material that is threatening, obscene, harassing, discriminatory, defamatory, or pornographic, or to interfere with or disrupt network users, services, or equipment. Disruptions include but are not limited to: distribution of unsolicited advertising, propagation of computer worms and viruses, and using the network to make unauthorized entry to any other machine accessible via the network.
- Users may not alter or damage existing hardware or software, including but not limited to changing configurations, settings, and preferences. Creating auto-logins to your personal accounts is not allowed. This creates problems for other users and is a risk to your own privacy.
- Users may make only authorized copies of copyrighted or licensed software or data. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that copyright law is not violated and that authors/creators are compensated when applicable.
- Users are advised to refrain from revealing their personal address, banking or credit card information on the Internet.
- Children 17 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult when using any of the business center computers, including the Internet. Older children may use the Internet independently; however, monitoring what a child views on the Internet remains the responsibility of the parent or guardian.
- The user is responsible for any damage caused to the business center computers and for any losses or damages sustained by the owner as a result of the user’s use of the computers.
- Be certain that your Recreational Activities Waiver is signed and current.
- Violators of the above will have their computer/Internet privileges permanently revoked.