Memorial Day through Labor Day
School Days: Saturday & Sunday, 12:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Closed Monday through Friday
Tuesday through Sunday, 12:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
To gain entrance to the pool area, residents 16 or older must supply photo ID. Residents under 16 and all guests must be accompanied by a leaseholder 18 or older. Maximum 3 guests per household.
Rules & Regulations
- The pool staff will be responsible for the strict enforcement of all rules and regulations and are authorized to temporarily deny residents or guests use.
- No dunking, running, throwing foreign objects, rough play, foul language, spitting, or other actions that staff deems inappropriate will be permitted in the pool area.
- Standard swimming attire is required. No cut-offs, bike shorts, or work-out clothing are permitted.
- Swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- Playing or swinging on fences is prohibited. The hanging of towels or other clothing on fences is also prohibited.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear watertight plastic pants over diaper.
- All eating will be restricted to designated picnic areas.
- The use of flotation devices is not permitted unless approved by the lifeguard.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Management will not assume responsibility for loss of personal items in the pool area.
- Management reserves the right to temporarily or permanently revoke residents’ use of the pool facilities.